French Revolution - Online Gaming market regulation France
bwin Interactive Entertainment AG
The project „French Revolution“ was ordered by the Online Gaming enterprise bwin Interactive Entertainment AG. Its aim was maximizing profit from an upcoming business opportunity and to gain market leadership in a new regulated Gaming market in France.
In 2010 I was in charge of the “French Revolution” project, which in the same year won the Project Excellence Award at the Austrian PMA Awards.
Justification of the award (summary)
- Dealing with complexity
- Large number of project participants (according to project stages 17 and 21 project team members, 300 project participants overall)
- Professional usage of Project Management methods, managing a diverse project relevant environment
- Intense Project Marketing and extensive project communication, both led to a sense of belonging within the project team and a result-oriented teamwork an a successful completion.
- Dealing with the French host in a very professional way, despite linguistic and cultural challenges
- Successful project completion in time, becoming a role model effect for other project implementations in similar Online Gaming markets in Europe